What is SEO in Today’s Marketplace? SEO for small business can be your strongest tool in your online toolbox. SEO or Search Engine Optimization today helps you reach two goals.
- Tells the search engines that your website is relevant should be seen by people
- Create a vibrant user experience for your website visitors
SEO for small business is constantly changing. Just a couple of years ago, you could easily get your website seen by doing a few changes here and there. Now, the search engines are tightening their reigns and allowing relevant content that enhances the user experience.
More than likely, you already have a website, some social networking or other ways of showcasing your business online. With modern SEO strategies, there are ways of integrating all of these to build a strong foundation for your online presence.
By ensuring your major SEO elements are tight like strong keyword rich content, meta data, internal links, outbound links, and more, Snyder Online Marketing can create a plan to tighten your site’s infrastructure and content.
Once your site is ready to move forward, a long term plan can be put into place to ensure that the work you started keeps moving forward to give you better Google and Bing page ranking. Let us take a look at your site and show you the possibilities.
Our monthly SEO Management packages include:
- Site Analysis
- Keyword/Search Term Research
- Competitive Research and Analysis
- Meta Description & Meta Keywords
- Sitemap Creation and Submission
- Verify Link Structure, Alt tags, Text Link Keywords and Titles
- Site Submission to all the Major Search Engines
- SEO Site Content Suggestions
- Link Building
- Google Local Map Submissions
- Local SEO – Directory Submissions
- Recommendations for improvement of page titles and Meta tags for all site pages
- Analysis of site architecture and linking structure
- Analysis of HTML and page design structure
Both Bing and Google algorithm changes are happening all the time. When designing your site, utilizing SEO elements is just as important as the design. Without using updated SEO strategies, your beautiful website may never be seen by your potential customers.
Even if your site is currently getting great ranking in Google and Bing, it doesn’t mean your competition isn’t ramping up to take your spot. Google and Bing are focused more than ever on local search. Everyday, SEO for small business is getting stronger. With a short and long term SEO plan on your side, you can stay ahead of the competition.